its true, check it out on yahoo...i just didnt think renee was dumb. I mean it took her nearly 4 months to figure she wasn't married to Jimmy Buffet.
its true, check it out on yahoo...i just didnt think renee was dumb. I mean it took her nearly 4 months to figure she wasn't married to Jimmy Buffet.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
hahaha.
That's so weird. I just read last night somewhere that she was denying all split rumors. But that's usually how it goes.
They make a strange couple.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
they was a bad couple anyway, Didnt match
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Didn't think it would last.
crack is whack
I just received an artist's rendition of what their child would have looked like had they conceived one:
![]()
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
That's Cool!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
Bookmarks